This n that...

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well... I was hoping the next time I'd be posting would be to show some shots of my trip from London, but I had to cut it short for various reasons and it didn't quite come off.

Heres some stuff I meant to post from a days shooting before I left...

My b/f doing his thing...
adeyfilming.jpg

Now this was a cool machine...
Biker.jpg

A passing BMW...
BMW.jpg

Ickle Birdy...
Birdy.jpg

Squirrel...
squirrel.jpg

Landscape where I live...
Coast1.jpg

Coast2.jpg

Rocks.jpg

Some seaweed studies...
Seaweed1.jpg

Seaweed2.jpg

Seaweed3.jpg

Seaweed4.jpg

Seaweed5.jpg

Random little stick thing...
Stick.jpg

Thanks for looking, apologies for the uninspiring titles; its late here and I've been better...

Comments appreciated, thanks.

the squirrel, bird, and car are my fav's! nice ladscapes/nature too, i couldn't pick particulars if i tried, they're all great! nice work!

squirrel is my fave too

Thanks so much guys, annnnnnnnnnnnnnd bump! :)

Cool series. Im with the squirrell shot as the fave too.

Nice series... I agree with everyone. I really like the bird, squirrel and landscape photos too.

Something, can't tell what it is, tells me that I have seen the "landscape where (you) live" with my own eyes before...

I really, really, really like all your seaweed studies here!
And I want to return to Northern-Ireland. Kind of soon... more so after I have seen these!

You may well have been here before LaFoto... its along the Antrim Coast at Ballygally, which is just between Larne and Glenarm.

Thanks again for the comments!

So I was very right: it was Ballygally I was thinking. Wow! And all I was seeing was a part of rocky coast.......... :D

Good eye!!! ;)

Its a nice place, during university term I live a little further away in Belfast, but theres no place like home!

These are all pretty good. But my fav from this lot is the Squirrel!!
So cool.. Did you shoot that pic on your 50mm prime?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back