Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Help me decide, please:

0248.jpg

Straight on with the last letter missing?

0249.jpg

Or at an angle with (almost) the full writing?

Unfortunately, these are both the full versions, uncropped, so I can't add the missing bit of the "w" in the second version ... ('grrr!')
*sigh*

Now, please help me decide which one to keep, will you?

#2, not just because of the 1.5 missing letters in the first, but I actually like the angled lines in the second one better.

Also, I assume that you mean you can't add the missing bit of the "S" in the second photo, as the "w" is in the middle and not missing any of its parts. ;)

I say the first because the subject is larger in the frame, and because you don't need to see all the letters - it's the shapes and colors that are really the subject, not the word.

I have never liked compositions with that slight angled perspective of #2? Always feels awkward.

I agree with both Ken and Bitter, number 1 for me as well – it flows much better and is more pleasing to the eye.

Last edited:
Then you aren't agreeing with me, Federico.

I find #2 unpleasant.

Then you aren't agreeing with me, Federico.

I find #2 unpleasant.
Haha, I did agree with you (and Ken). I really meant #1 and have now corrected the mistake – thanks for pointing it out. I was just trying to see who was really paying attention :)

Is this just to keep for yourself, or will it be used for a certain purpose (i.e. school promo shot or similar)?
I like the first one best personally, but I think your final choice would be based on what it will be used for.

Thanks for all the replies, they kind of reflect my confusion (which even went as far as calling an "s" a "w" and so on ... duh!) - but they also reflect my deepest feeling: even without the last letters missing, the straight-on photo is the version which actually shows the subject better.

I don't need them for anything, actually, just for myself.
Only did I take waaay too many photos during those holidays and some simply HAVE TO go...

Thanks again!!! :hugs:

Most reactions

Back