This weeks assignment: shopping. C&C

A4Effort

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As some of you might already know, I work for my college newspaper. Here are two pics from this weeks assignment. I had to go to a second hand clothing store and take pictures of the store and the clothes.

No editing has been done.

1.)
IMG_5047-1.jpg

2.)
IMG_5031-1.jpg

I love the idea you were going for with these pics. Store lighting is absolutely awful (which is totally not your fault) but it came out in picture 1. Perhaps some White Balance editing could really make those beautiful colors pop. The shirts need to be brighter in my opinion.

Picture number 2 is also a great shot and really captures the mood and the kind of person you frequently see in a second hand store in a college town. Unfortunately, (and again, you couldn't change this), the shirt the young woman is wearing is a little less than flattering, and the big horizontal stripes emphasize her in the wrong places. She is quite beautiful, but the eye is drawn to the wrong places.

Thank you very much for the C&C. I will play around with the white balance and see what I can do. I also agree with you on making the colors pop a little more.

I would like the first one more, if the first few shirts were more in focus and the bokeh appeared more down the row.
If you mess with it in PP, you could lighten it up.

I like the second one.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back