thought i would jump right in

lunaslobo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am new here and just wanted to jump right into the mix. I love taking outdoor shots here are a few that I have taken recently. please remeber I am a newbie so I may be raw.:mrgreen:

here is a barn that is falling apart. I simply call this one "sunset of the barn" because the barns are going away.
IMG_4116.jpg

this was taken on easter sunday on our way to my inlaws house. I call this "Spring rains are coming" you can see snow on the ground yet

rainorsnow.jpg

and this I call "Gentle Giant" It is my brothers windmill. i just love it.

smallmill1.jpg

Welcome to TPF!!

Those are three very nice images. Nice strong colours and a silhouetted object with lots of interest to it in the first one (did you intend for the horizon to be tilted?) The shades of blue/white/grey clouds is gorgeous in the second, with the areas of rainstorm clearly visible. The gradually deepening colour of sky as one's eye travels upwards in the third shot is beautiful. [A less central positioning of the 'photogenic' windmill in the shot may have worked well too.] I can see why you love that mill...very cool, with all those vines on it (at least I think they're vines).

I look forward to seeing more of your shots

Very much like the colours in these images, would like to see #1 with a level horizon, and in #3, I would suggest cropping some of the RH side of the image to off-centre the windmill (Great capture that, and I see a lot more potential in it yet!)

Yup, no need to be shy.

I like them all. Especially #2. And tell whoever it is that they really need to repair that windmill! :D

Heya lunaslobo, welcome to ThePhotoForum. You're jumping in with a nice mix of photos, all sporting strong colours. Nothing I can add to what Antarctican has said already. She spoke all my thoughts on these exactly!

thank you all for your welcomes.
did you intend for the horizon to be tilted?)
actully i took this shot from the car as my wife drove by. we were doing about 55 so that may explain the way it tilts.

Most reactions

Back