Three Shots From Lyme Hall

laudrup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is where I took some shot's today. It's a Stately home with huge gardens. I had a good look around and tried to get some shots today. Can't decide if they're any good or not. Notyhing that hasn't been done before.

Please let me know what you think

Regards

Laudrup :)

these look like really nice shots, but would like to have seen them in a larger format, is that lyme regis?

Thanks for the reply.

These were at a hall on the border of derbyshire, luckily it's only a short walk from where I live. They have some great gardens and a deer sanctuary and stuff. I get the feeling i'll shoot a few more rolls there!

When you say larger format do you mean bigger resolution or large format film?

I'd posted bigger resolutions in the past but people said they preferred approx 800 x 600 to fit on the monitor screen. Regarding larger format film, i wouldn't mind giving that a go either but not sure how that works?

sorry! resolution, it would have been nice to see the bigger picture, lyme hall is a beautiful building.

Cool, full size they are between about 5 & 8 mb, i can host them at 1mb, so i'll resize some and post at about doeble the size tomorrow night

Most reactions

New Topics

Back