thx to everyone from iraq

aramator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just got home from iraq, in california now
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
group.jpg

well i really have appreciated the support from this forum. i have only been on for a few weeks but have learned alot from the great people on here. i have to go back into the nothingness of iraq for a few months and wont beable to post. when i get back i should have quite a collection of photos from current iraq and what my life is like in the middle of nowhere. look forward to new stuff this fall, hopefully what we are doing is going to be over with and i can come back to falujah were i can stay in contact with family and you all on the forum. thanks again

Nice photo. I notice no one's wearing any kind of insignia, you all high ranking generals or is there some other reason?

we are all lcpl and cpl's(E-3,E-4) in the pic, the insignia is to small to see, or we arnt wearing it:) except for the one with out gear, he is our OIC(Officer In Charge) he's a captin(O-3). the cheverons are usually on our gear or on our sleeves. good question though thx.

It is we who should be thanking YOU, my friend!

Take care. We look forward to your safe return ... and the safe return home of all your comrades as well.

Different war. Different time. But I can relate. (Army, Viet Nam, 1967-68)

Take care and know we appriciate you being there. We will await your return.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back