What's new

Time=Money

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
I'm not too crazy about the frame on this one, but I like the shot..


timeequalsmoney.jpg
 
I like this one too... very original. Like the tone and composition... very nice work! :thumbup:
 
thats a pretty cool pic. i like it.
it reminds me of 2 things, first is the article i read today about people in New Orleans turning their own electricity back on because they have been waiting so long to have someone come do it for them, and second it reminds me of how glad i am to have an apartment where i dont have to pay my own utilities. :lmao: remembering the bills i used to get reminds me i wouldnt have any camera equipment at all if i hadnt decided to move into the apartment i have now. :confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom