Tiny bubbles

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From the escapades of ClarkKent and SpaceNut. No one better tell that this was one of the good glasses of the house. Again...utilizing a sensitive trigger for the flash and an airsoft pistol were used to achieve this shot. Comments and Critique welcome and thanks for looking!!

Tiny-Bubbles.jpg

wow, i have seen a couple of your other submissions, and they are all sweet, keep up the good work both clarkkent and spacenut.
:thumbup:

Wow, very interesting and cool shot!

I hate to be a curious goose here, but how exactly do you go about something like this? Your work, both of yous twos, is consistently awesome!

Wow, very interesting and cool shot!

I hate to be a curious goose here, but how exactly do you go about something like this? Your work, both of yous twos, is consistently awesome!

Well, out set up includes a two car garage and a portable strobe, and various items in the house that we can either shoot or blow up!

very cool idea! I like the color of the liquid (Mt. Dew??)

Liquid dish soap actually. I was trying to achieve a totally different effect, but came out with this one instead.

Of all your crazy (and great!) experiments, this is the shot I like the most so far.

Another great experiment.

Dani.

damn i like the subject! food coloring or dye?

:thumbup::thumbup:Excellent as always​

Most reactions

Back