Today we said goodbye to our Lady Victoria...

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Always such a wonderful pup.. hard to believe she took her last breath in our arms today... we tried so hard to keep you going... but you knew it was time.. i am just glad we were there with you..so missed ...so loved.. sorry for this sad post... but i feel very lost without my friend...
dogs 014 (5).JPG

Ah, heartbreaking.

How old was she?

Always such a wonderful pup.. hard to believe she took her last breath in our arms today... we tried so hard to keep you going... but you knew it was time.. i am just glad we were there with you..so missed ...so loved.. sorry for this sad post... but i feel very lost without my friend... View attachment 244713
My deepest sympathy goes out to you. I’m sure you made her life wonderful.

My deepest sympathy goes out to you. I’m sure you made her life wonderful.
thank you.. she made ours great.. so smart.. so good..

I am so very sorry to read that. You have my deepest sympathy. They give so much to us and are every bit as much our family as a human. I am glad you could be there for her.

I am so very sorry to read that. You have my deepest sympathy. They give so much to us and are every bit as much our family as a human. I am glad you could be there for her.
thank you.. yes family.. for sure.. i feel so much love

So sorry Lady. You gave her a very loving home and a wonderful life. They are true members of the family. We lost one of our beloved dogs last fall and I still expect him to come running when I open the door and I still check to make sure he’s not underfoot when I get up to leave the table.

So sorry Lady. You gave her a very loving home and a wonderful life. They are true members of the family. We lost one of our beloved dogs last fall and I still expect him to come running when I open the door and I still check to make sure he’s not underfoot when I get up to leave the table.
My husband really took this bad.. we tried everything to keep her going.. we thought we were winning.. but of all days to take a turn for the worst..I just did not want her to suffer... no vets..not even emergency vets.. i was looking through the list when it happened.. i know what you mean.. i will see her in my blind vision and in my dreams. for a long time.. thank you

So very sorry on the loss of your sweet pup. Pups are members of our family and losing one is difficult. Hugs!

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know you and your husband are hurting. I wish there was something I could say that would make your pain go away.

My condolences to you, and your husband. May time heal the sting of your loss, and leave you with just the pleasant memories of your beautiful, beloved dog.

May she rest in peace. You were fortunate to share your lives with her, and I know how it hurts having just lost one myself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back