Today we said goodbye to our Lady Victoria...

Very sorry to hear about Lady Victoria. We become so attached to them - maybe more than some family members. We lost our Corgi, Ginger two months ago and still miss her very much.
Glad you have found a new puppy. She'll bring a lot of love to your life.

Because I'm kind of a geek, I thought of suggesting that you name her after one of Queen Victoria's daughters. I'm not so much of a geek that I knew their names off the top of my head ;) so I googled: Alice, Helena, Louise, Beatrice.
those are great names.. maybe have to squeeze it in as a nic name..i just asked him earlier are you sure you want to call her the same name.. won't that make you feel emotional when you say the name.. he said no.. it will make me feel like she is here again..

Very sorry to hear about Lady Victoria. We become so attached to them - maybe more than some family members. We lost our Corgi, Ginger two months ago and still miss her very much.
Glad you have found a new puppy. She'll bring a lot of love to your life. i am sorry for your loss.. what a cute pup your corgi was.. thank you

Aww, I just went back a page or so and saw the new puppy, is that adorable or what!! So glad you have a new pup that will be joining your family.
thank you so much.. I am looking forward to her arrival in august some time.. trying to get in shape now..lol

Will we mind photos of a beautiful new puppy?? You do know us, right? :sexywink:
thank you,, i won't be able to help myself... xoxo

Always such a wonderful pup.. hard to believe she took her last breath in our arms today... we tried so hard to keep you going... but you knew it was time.. i am just glad we were there with you..so missed ...so loved.. sorry for this sad post... but i feel very lost without my friend...
So very sorry for your loss. They are never with us long enough. :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back