Today's Fight Club???

It'll probably be up soon.

Completely forgot. I'm at work... This was a 90 hour week for me, so I won't be able to do it. Can one of the regulars make a thread and set it up? Much appreciated!

Completely forgot. I'm at work... This was a 90 hour week for me, so I won't be able to do it. Can one of the regulars make a thread and set it up? Much appreciated!

wow - and I am exhausted from my 60 hour work week :/ I can't imagine how you're feeling!

Just made the thread.

I will. When it's time, I'll edit the first post and put the topics in.

If you guys don't mind, I'm still going to play too. I promise I'm not planning the topics to help me somehow. I'm trying to think of things that could be interpreted in different ways.

I'm actually kinda stuck - I've only thought of 2 topics so far. :lol:

If you guys don't mind, I'm still going to play too. I promise I'm not planning the topics to help me somehow. I'm trying to think of things that could be interpreted in different ways.

No I dont mind of you play at all no reason you should have to sit out because you decided to step up and start the thread. Thanks for setting it up!

thank you but who will determine the topics?

No I dont mind of you play at all no reason you should have to sit out because you decided to step up and start the thread. Thanks for setting it up!

NO I DO MIND YOU CAN"T PLAY!

nah jk why wouldn't you like darkhunter said you stepped up to make it :thumbup:

I think you should do music even though it's probably been done i have a great idea in mind haha!

Thanks again, Josh!
JeffieLove said:
wow - and I am exhausted from my 60 hour work week :/ I can't imagine how you're feeling!

I'll be talking to the boss in the next few days, and if we can't work somethng out that doesn't involve me working for absolutely ridiculous hours with such a low salary, I'll be resigning.

Thanks again, Josh!
JeffieLove said:

I'll be talking to the boss in the next few days, and if we can't work somethng out that doesn't involve me working for absolutely ridiculous hours with such a low salary, I'll be resigning.

ye and hopefully you will be there to make the topics for next week :grumpy:

Thanks again, Josh!
JeffieLove said:

ye and hopefully you will be there to make the topics for next week :grumpy:

Why? O|||||||O did a good job. Not knocking clarinet either but your post seemed like a shot at O|||||||O topic choices ;)

Most reactions

Back