What's new

Tokina 11-16 Shooters - Show Off Your Photos!

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need some inspiration while I wait for mine to arrive :lol:

I've scoured flickr, so please post away and show off how you use yours.
 
5222774344_5396b54a54_b.jpg
 
Wow, that is a fine example - thank you for sharing!
 
Thank you for the compliment!

You will love this lens! Sorry for not adding more info when I posted the picture....I was in the middle of some honeydo's :lol:

The Tokina 11-16 is my first ultrawide lens and I love it! My next focal length is 28-105, but the Tokina gets me so much closer....and wider....and in lower light levels (2.8)

Works great for shots where most lenses are not wide enough. Just keep it perfectly horizontal if you are trying to minimize the distortion seen with UWA's.

Here's another one of my favorites using the Tokina 11-16. Handheld in low lighting:

5225826248_5f882a1539_b.jpg
 
Haha, nice...

Thanks for the tip, will remember that. I think most of mine will be cityscapes with the occasional fun portrait here and there. This lens will give me f/2.8 coverage from 11mm to 200mm, can't wait!

Small gaps, but nothing a step or two can't fix.

11-16
18-50
70-200
 
Really nice work, second one HDR? I've read about how this lens renders cool star lights - I see it in both if your night photos.
 
Nice shots...I'm gonna be looking for a nice wide angle lens in a while...this ones a bit pricey for my wife's taste, but I might have to save up for it.
 
This could get interesting. I love this lens. Cannot wait to own one.

Mark
 
Anyone using this on a D7000, curious if it retains it's sharpness... I have a suspicion that the D7000 works best with FX glass.
 
I love my 11-16!
I get lot of flickr hits from people searching for that lens.

4941287363_1683a499e3_z.jpg


5344117935_13fcecc5de_z.jpg


4659316503_346dc7db17_z.jpg


5215047439_065465046b_z.jpg


4924234844_053f2e1216_z.jpg
 
Holy ****... those are aweomse photos! I'd like your flickr link so I can add you as a contact and follow your work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom