What's new

Tokina 11-16 Shooters - Show Off Your Photos!

Those shots are beautiful. Simply beautiful series.

Mark
 
Anyone using this on a D7000, curious if it retains it's sharpness... I have a suspicion that the D7000 works best with FX glass.

Its pretty sharp with a 50mm 1.8
I have a shoot today and ill be using the 24-70, too see the difference.
 
McNugget, Love ur shots... I have have to go out in nature more.

Here is one of my samples: What draws attention in a glamour photograph? | Cultured Woman, LLC

bookmarked your tips, thanks
bigthumb.gif
 
Wow that one nice lens, how much to these go for im kind of interested in buying one.
 
Wow that one nice lens, how much to these go for im kind of interested in buying one.

659 at bh,

i have the 12-24 F4. i paid 430.
 
McNugget your shots are awesome! I love the long exposure night ones.
 
luvin' the Tokina 11-16 lens on the D7000
bigthumb.gif


just a few test shots, 1st try-out with it hooked up to my new D7000...plus I'm a total nOOb

247149_1874039925347_1071635590_2060225_4182069_n.jpg


these colors were not a result of PP, the D7000 seems better than my old D5000
248123_1874036245255_1071635590_2060222_4068126_n.jpg
 
Didn't process this a lot since sky got to be the same color as the train when I did.
Mt_Wash_train1.jpg



Color more processed for sky effect.
Mt_Wash_track2.jpg


Mt_Wash_summitsign.jpg


franconia_gorge_bridge_in3_4x6.jpg


fadden.jpg
 
Something different..

DSC_9286.jpg


DSC_9413.jpg


HDR10.jpg


HDR8.jpg


DSC_9319.jpg


Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom