What's new

Too cold for a drink

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 20, 2005
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
9
Location
Kankakee,IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For some reason or another, this really stuck out for me, so I thought I'd take a couple of photos of it. Would love to hear what others think of it.

Red.jpg
 
I agree, good eye and great capture. You can see how the faucet and pole is encased in ice.
 
Thanks, this was about the best angle I could capture this. The other directions, just weren't that pleasing, and I thought I couldn't pass this one up so I went with it.
 
Sweet ..... Nice shot.
 
good shot! Not to be critical but is the grey post OOF or is it just the ice ? or my tired eye's and old monitor ?
 
Great picture! I love the muted colors and the detail in the faucet.
 
thats not good.... I mean the picture is great, but them pipes are gonna freeze. lol
 
It's definitely too cold to drink :D and it's a nice shot ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom