Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This young girl was visiting the crematorium on a Sunday. She looked so alone in there so I shot very much from a distance not wanting to intrude. She was so young and it just brought home the fact that life is so unpredictable.

young.jpg

Hi, well I like the picture a great deal, it tells a sad story, and the mono conversion goes well with it. I am not usually a great lover of monochrome, being 70, I am inclined to think it old fasioned, but thats me, but it does suit this one nicely. Ernie

no matter the age, there is something humbling about a person mourning... i have no idea why it draws me, but it does....this is a good shot...and respectful...

aprilraven said:
no matter the age, there is something humbling about a person mourning... i have no idea why it draws me, but it does....this is a good shot...and respectful...
It makes us equal. The hardest person feels saddness sometimes to. It's a time when everyone can relate to one another.

I like the soft tones and focus in the photo.

Good picture, nicely framed. It does create a saddness. You didn't by chance read the inscription? The headstone looks unusual.

Most reactions

Back