Train arriving 91 years apart

You did awesome capturing this! It's not easy to re-create a scene and especially with a moving object (the train)! Kudos to you for a job very well done.:)

Excellent! Thanks for posting!

Love the idea of pictures in the same place in different eras.

I've seen this edit done before, and wanted to try it, but lack photos that are decades apart.

These photos make a great combination photo and I wanted to share:
train.jpg

Sorry if the edit offends you, and I'll be more than happy to take it down if you want.

Thanks, Ralph

I've seen this edit done before, and wanted to try it, but lack photos that are decades apart.

Sorry if the edit offends you, and I'll be more than happy to take it down if you want.

Thanks, Ralph

Wow. Nicely done. I remember Big Mike posted a link a couple of months ago that had several pictures similarly edited. They were sites in Europe, present day blended with WWII scenes.

Here's the link:http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photographic-discussions/227840-ghosts-wwii.html

Very Cool! I really like this.

Great Job!

Thanks, Ralph

TRAIN ROBBER , only kidding. I like it, I'm going to give it a try.

Thanks everyone for the kind words

I absolutely love this style, it reminds me of the style of photography that initally sparked my interest.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back