The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a good example of not being able to be objective about a picture.
I am attached to this picture and I don't know why. I was walking past this woman and I saw her eyes following me without any blink of recognition, like I was a moving meat-puppet of no significance. (the way I dress may have contributed to that image).
Since I was a non-person I snapped her picture - and like the shot for no obvious reason.
Her expression didn't change a bit and I kept on walking.
Another moment in the big city.

p1936707179-5.jpg

She looks like she is having a bad day!

Her face is ageless and reminds me of Titian's Mary Magdalene. I think she deserves a much tighter crop. You need some balls to capture a woman in such distress. :salute:

The woman in this image immediately earned my empathy. This is human emotion captured in raw form, in a day to day setting. Not often will you see images like this.

I love it! I think there's lots of feeling in her expression and that's why it's alluring. It feels like there's a whole story behind this photo.
The background could have been cropped or captured differently. I don't like how it splits the photo... I'm wanting more contrast between her and the background. However, I like that the color combo, particularly the orange of her dress.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back