Treecreeper

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not often these little beauties stay still long enough to get a decent pic. I was quite happy with this one. The other half dozen have been binned:D:D

Huntly 22042021 1024-10- DENOISED-denoise.jpg

Great capture, that one! The composition with the tree framing the bird looks great and nice sharp shot with good contrast.

Great capture, that one! The composition with the tree framing the bird looks great and nice sharp shot with good contrast.

Thanks Pete. Yeah, I was pretty chuffed with this one I must admit. Just luck I suppose with the positioning on the moss, the favourable light and low level of the bird etc. On a Silver Birch too, which is my favourite tree.

That's an excellent shot! Nice composition. Did you have to creep into a tree to get it? :D

Thank you.

No, I'm as dainty as a baby rhino so not very good at creeping:allteeth::allteeth:

Really beautiful image. I love the light,.color, and composition.

Thank you very much indeed.

Wonderful image!

overall it's just a tiny bit too yellow to me (the white underside of the bird's tail end looks like a big pee stain), but otherwise it's fantastic. sharp and detailed, great pose and the tree and moss are a great touch.

Thanks all. Appreciated.

I think you should add a bit of dirt on his chin to make it more authentic. :)
Seriously, wonderful image in every respect! I am amazed with nature. Look at his oversized clinging claws built precisely for moving vertically.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back