Try at studio lightning!

I like where you are going with these now, the lighting from under the head is a nice touch. The only part that bugs me about it is the green bouncing back on all the metal components.

I like where you are going with these now, the lighting from under the head is a nice touch. The only part that bugs me about it is the green bouncing back on all the metal components.
You know, it's funny I've looked at least a hundred times at this image for one reason or the other... But never realized those green reflections in the tip of the metal parts! Thanks man!

New versions literally 100x better than the first one. Great product photo. Not a big fan of the green background but still worked out great.

Cheers

$Guitar.jpgHere is one I have been shooting tonight!

New versions literally 100x better than the first one. Great product photo. Not a big fan of the green background but still worked out great.
Cheers

Thanks! This really get me going again with setting a humble home studio to play around a little. There's still lots I can do with my spotlight, bathroom curtain and blankets... But it's annoying to try to work your way with that stuff haha

I don't have any experience in photographing still subjects in studio conditions... but these are really not easy at all... so I'm happy I started with them haha
Probably the best approach is to compose tight and focus on certain parts at a time... Not really flatering when you want to have the whole thing in the frame, unless it's sitting there in a frontal boring position.

Most reactions

Back