Trying to catch a Sparrow in flight

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy 2013!
I decided to step it up a little more this year. I had really crappy light so I had to shoot at 1600 and wide open and still only had 1/640th, this is only slightly cropped so I had almost no DOF. I thought about trying an off camera flash, but I have no idea how to set one up. This one came out the best and I thought it was pretty cool...

Sparrow in flight by krisinct, on Flickr

Nice shot! They are hard to catch... I like that you left the wings soft, showing some motion!

Nice shot ... this is one of those cases where motion blur works with the subject.
I think this image would not be as good without it.

That's a great shot!
Love the motion blur in the wings.

Wow, just wow. If you keep stepping up your game like this, you'll be too busy getting paid by NatGeo to come on TPF anymore!

very nice sir. you should be the spokes person for tamron, I think you do more with that lens then the makers thought was possible.

Wow, is right!! Amazing shot!! :hail:

very nice sir. you should be the spokes person for tamron, I think you do more with that lens then the makers thought was possible.
Thanks Everyone! I sent Tamron an email about that, but apparently they weren't interested :(

Love the shoot... I agree with others that the shutter giving a nice blur on the wings makes the picture.

Most reactions

Back