Trying to decide on a shirt...

@Vtec44 whats clipped to your shoulder in #1?

My radio so I can talk with my team. Everyone on my team has one and I expect everyone to respond promptly. I mostly shoot in the mountains so cell signal can be sketchy. I also have an ear piece for the ceremony so it's not disruptive.

My radio so I can talk with my team. Everyone on my team has one and I expect everyone to respond promptly. I mostly shoot in the mountains so cell signal can be sketchy. I also have an ear piece for the ceremony so it's not disruptive.

see?
team. earpiece.
told ya.
secret service.

That's pretty legit. How many people do you have work with you?

That's pretty legit. How many people do you have work with you?

I have 3 on my team as second shooters, 2 as assistants, and several non-regular interns. A full team at a wedding would have 4 (main, second, 2 assistants). Typically I just I just have an assistant and a second shooter.

I do realize this is an ancient thread, but it does explain a LOT. Generally speaking, weddings are formal. This is NO place for pull-overs or logos. Dress like a professional.

I want to get a branded shirt that I wear for events/weddings, but I can't decide what style. And I'm not totally set on the logo placement either.

Thoughts welcome!

View attachment 148961
I don't think id notice the white text on black shirt if I was at a wedding or other event.

Well I ended up getting two gray button ups with logo on the breast, and two polos with logo on the sleeve. I've been using the polo for more casual gigs, like headshots/etc, and I've used the button up for corporate events. Haven't fully decided on weddings yet. I did one wedding with a company, and I just wore a gray shirt with a tie.

24301250_10212949891174934_6590765557108752319_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back