Two Baby Photos Taken Under Less than Desirable Conditions

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Riding around doing errands with a couple of my buddies with their first born. I was in the back with baby and decided to take photos. Heavily overcast sky lent itself well to relatively even lighting. Downside is the back of a car is not the easiest place to take photos with a 50mm nikkor lens on a cropped sensor, really cramped conditions and a lot of bouncing around on rough dirt roads. These are two that I feel were the ones that turned out.

#1 - Baby Addison Pondering (problem with me keeping the eyes in the plane of focus as we both were bouncing around and she kept looking around, so one eye is OOF slightly)
1185887_298629880278656_1681216499_n.jpg

#2 - Baby Addison Sleeping (post-processed the light reflection in the rattle-toy in focus as my own reflection was in it, hence you will see a double edge).
1175288_298630193611958_1793832181_n.jpg

Last edited:
I brought the camera along when my roommate was giving his son a ride to work. I had no idea that my roommate had plans to pick up his friends for a run to Walmart and some other errands and that they would be bringing their baby. I'm glad they did as it gave me practice at taking photos. But yeah, not the conditions that I would have wanted but the lighting was nice.

I brought the camera along when my roommate was giving his son a ride to work. I had no idea that my roommate had plans to pick up his friends for a run to Walmart and some other errands and that they would be bringing their baby. I'm glad they did as it gave me practice at taking photos. But yeah, not the conditions that I would have wanted but the lighting was nice.

They start work early over there dont they

They sure do. I had my first job at 13 (it was a volunteer position) at a humane society walking dogs, playing with cats, organizing shelves as donations came. The next year I worked at the local library and then the year after that as a custodian at the court house.

They sure do. I had my first job at 13 (it was a volunteer position) at a humane society walking dogs, playing with cats, organizing shelves as donations came. The next year I worked at the local library and then the year after that as a custodian at the court house.

But still in nappies :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back