Two beach Portraits.

Rachelsne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two more of Ember, the second on is just a tighter crop of the first one, c+c is appreciated, Thank you.

My C+C on these are they are a little soft, and I couldnt get the wb where I wanted it. I am on a laptop, as I have broken the main PC :( so My colour may be even worse than I think....

If you would like to edit these, and let me know what you have done, feel free, or just tell me what I should do in PP.

I used highpass filter for sharpening, and noise filter, some adjustments in RAW too. saturated the eyes a bit too.

2637580181_ddd749d264_o.jpg

2638410940_4c7ab03f59_o.jpg

C&C per req:
Same basic issues with both of these images, exposure and composition. The highlights on her left (image right) are too strong while the shadows on her right are a little deeper than I think would be ideal. Additionally, since she's standing fairly straight, I would prefer to see her more off centre. This is again, a situation where a diffuser and small reflector would have turned a nice image into a great one.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

did you have a lens hood on? theres shadows in the corners but maybe its my monitor.

For starters, I'm not crazy about the skin color.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back