Two geese stopped to argue.

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We were sitting inside and I heard these guys coming in. Looked out and saw them headed for the pond so I grabbed my camera (of course lol)

I stayed at the house so I wouldn't disturb them, good thing because they weren't here very long and I would have missed getting any shots if I tried to get closer. But it also meant I had to try to shoot around the fence posts around the garden area.

Settings:
Shutter 1/400
F5.6
Iso400

They came in and landed and took a quick look around to make sure they had some privacy.

Geese Arrive by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Proceeded to have a short heated one sided argument.

The Argument by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

And promptly left.

Geese Takeoff 2 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Nice!! Probably arguing because he would not stop and ask for directions, lol.

Thanks Petto :) quite possibly! That one just stood there and took it while the other screamed and snapped lol

Just a super set. Love pictures 2 & 3. Great compositons. Weird seeing frozen water as we've had none here all winter long.

They had to be husband and wife, see how she was bitching at him :lmao:

Nice work

I'm thinking he told her about the really great place he had for (well, whatever the goose equivalent for "showing the etchings" is), she following him, landed and had a quick look around (Pic 1), then told him "You idiot! It's still frozen over! Whatever made you think I'd want to have kids here!?!" (pic 2), and then he took off hoping to escape, and she's still not finished letting him know her feeling... (pic 3). And no, when I was younger, I was never, ever involved in any such shenanigans. Nope. Never.

Thanks Joel :) The pond eventually froze but it took a long time. We have seen pictures of this place in the winter and the river is 3/4 frozen but this year it didn't freeze at all.

Teehee thanks Papa :)

Pgriz... lmao!

I agree, definitely the wife. Poor guy never stood a chance.

"I haven't spoken to my wife in years... I didn't want to interrupt her."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back