What's new

Two I like from the weekend for C&C.

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. I love the colors on this.

4663051988_53ee2d8a58_b.jpg


ISO 200, f/3.5, 1/320

2. Best of the bunch for this view - not sure if it's exactly the look I wanted:

4663050128_ffe33a5534_b.jpg


ISO 200, f/2.8, 1/1250

Comment and criticism welcome.

Thanks!
 
#1 definitely out of these 2. #2 kinda makes you say "what am I looking for?"

#1 has nice colors and a decent focal point.
 
Ya, #2 was a miss. Tried about 10 different angles, apertures, and focal lengths but nothing really worked for me. I think I'll go back with a couple different lenses and see if I can't get what I saw in my mind's eye.

#1 I like a lot. I agree that the focal point works well.

Thanks for your comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom