What's new

Two pics of my nephew. C & C

chris182

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are two shots I got of my nephew, not set up just kind of him doing something and me getting him to look. Let me know if there is anything I should of done differently.

DSC_0006copy.jpg



DSC_0710_copy800x607.jpg
 
I don't like the cluttered background in the 1st one however the second is kinda cool.
Cute kid.
 
I think the first one is just a nice shot, having value mostly to family. The second one however is very much superior. It has loads of character and feeling, very charming. It might be improved by cropping so the child's face is not centered, rule of thirds again.
Hope it helps...JSD
 
For #2- I was going to disagree with cropping to the point of decentering the face, I DO like it a lot where it is for this sort of photo... but after playing around with sizing (quick and easy by changing my browser window size!), it does add a touch with a tighter crop and the face moved a bit to the right side of the frame.
 
I have to agree there is a lot going on with background in the first. The second is very cute. You should showcase those beautiful eyes more. He's an adorable little guy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom