two pics while doing wedding research

^^^^^ i wish i was getting paid to take pictures... and yes this is for MY wedding

Oh, so I could be musy and say ... "So you are getting paid... paid in the blessing of the love of a good woman for the rest of your life."

'course that's not nearly as much fun as the more sarcastic comment that jumped into my head originally.

<chuckle>

I'm so bad.

Oh, so I could be musy and say ... "So you are getting paid... paid in the blessing of the love of a good woman for the rest of your life."

'course that's not nearly as much fun as the more sarcastic comment that jumped into my head originally.

<chuckle>

I'm so bad.

That is a bold assumption in that she is a good woman!!!!! :confused:
cause she is a GREAT WOMAN!!!!:hail::hail::hail::hail:

I've read a few different articles/threads/books and in the articles it talks about Senior Citizen vs Non senior citizen shots.

You could take a portrait of a senior citizen and have it as sharp as a tack because things like wrinkles, imperfections make it seem natural and essence is age.

When you shoot younger people you don't necessarily want to be as sharp as it might not be very (flattering).

I can tell this person is young but the sharpness almost makes her look older.

The focus is the event, the reason for the ring, the actual wedding. Not the person's hands.

I don't mean to offend by the way I'm just stating what I've seen and read. I also could be completely wrong with what I'm saying.

I didn't intend to sound as arrogant as I did :p

I personally don't see anything significant in them but others may. Arts are all very subjective. Hope you feel better :)

Holding hands might look good though. I don't shoot weddings so I am not a credible source on wedding specific things.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back