Typical Montreal

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bikes are big in downtown Montreal. Easy mode of transportation, specially in the summer.

Came upon this little scene a few days ago, would love to hear what you guys think about it

Could I of captured it differently?

3771266366_c53863c789_o.jpg

Interesting, was the railing all bendy like that when you took the pic ? I would have taken it at a different angle then straight on.

it was all bendy, and the scene didnt offer many other shooting angles.
I personally like how the bikes are in the "rule of thirds" areas and the diagonal of the railing.

But yes, I should of explored different angles. thanks for the comments :)

I actually like the view as you shot it. A different angle wouldn't show the side view of the bikes as well as this one. And I too like the 'upstairs/downstairs' bikes.

(You must have uploaded it at a large size...I have to scroll up and down and back and forth to see the whole shot. That makes the image lose some visual impact, IMHO, as I don't see it all at one go)

I like it too and am not sure it would have worked out quite as well with a different angle.

The curve in the iron work is wonderful. It forces you to stay with the photo a bit longer to figure it out. That also would not have worked as well, I think, with anything but a straight on shot.

And I like the tree being pushed to an angle by the stairs. But someone should probably cut it down :lol:

I like it too and am not sure it would have worked out quite as well with a different angle.

The curve in the iron work is wonderful. It forces you to stay with the photo a bit longer to figure it out. That also would not have worked as well, I think, with anything but a straight on shot.

And I like the tree being pushed to an angle by the stairs. But someone should probably cut it down :lol:

Really? My browser / forum version resizes the images that are too big to a standard window size, which I can click on to see the full version.

Really? My browser / forum version resizes the images that are too big to a standard window size, which I can click on to see the full version.

This is funny as hell. It took me a moment to figure out what your response had to do with what I had said and I'm not quite sure I got it right but, in case I did, "someone should probably cut it down" refers to the tree. :lmao:

I meant to quote Antartican ROFL who commented on the size of the image. haha

Most reactions

Back