What's new

Ugly Feet

cardonalj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
19
Location
Rockaway Beach, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I posted these in the B&W gallery but thought i'd share them here as well. Sometimes I get a flash of inspiration from no where....this is one such time. I know the feet don't look flattering. I'mma guy. I dont do pedicures. Just real, and honest men's feet. lol


Ugly Feet 2 by LJCPhotos, on Flickr


Ugly Feet by LJCPhotos, on Flickr
 
lol they are very much alive....just have seen the inside of military boots for the past 10 years is all
 
I think its more the processing that makes them look dead.
 
yea. my pp action in photoshop is titled non flattering lol...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom