Uh oh... another 1000 poster coming soon!

Thank you everyone! This place has definitely become my second home on the internet! I've met some awesome people and I just want to say thanks to the mod crew and the admins for keeping this place up and running and for giving us a place to come together and talk about something we're all passionate about!

YAY for 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zach :D

I think I meant to say like my home away from home.... But let me just put it this way... THis is the first and last place I check when I'm on the comp...which is all the damn time (yay for new jobs)

aggiezach said:
I think I meant to say like my home away from home.... But let me just put it this way... THis is the first and last place I check when I'm on the comp...which is all the damn time (yay for new jobs)

ditto...

i actually made TPF my home page last night :LOL:

photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
Xmetal said:
Sounds like the 1,000 Posts Club is the equivelent to the Mile HIgh Club. :lol:

hahah...i wish!!!

md

So if every 1000 posts put you in the Mile High Club, would that make you an expert member? ;)

No that makes him a member of the Two-And-A-Half Mile High Club! :roll:

MDowdey said:
photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
Xmetal said:
Sounds like the 1,000 Posts Club is the equivelent to the Mile HIgh Club. :lol:

hahah...i wish!!!

md

So if every 1000 posts put you in the Mile High Club, would that make you an expert member? ;)

RON MOTHERF****** JEREMY.

md

Gross! He's Chewbacca. :puke:

WTG ZACH!!!!!!!! Feels good to be out of those diapies no? It's hard work trying to be as cool as the mods!!

Thanks mygrain and Kara, it really is hard work trying to be THAT cool! No diapers = liberating :D

Most reactions

Back