UK meetup day 1 teaser

Am just seeing your new signature, Mentos:

[size=-2]

...and am wondering the same!!!!! :D

And I am also wondering whether the latest photos by Christiane have arrived to these threads to late for anyone too come and look at them.

I did find out that one photo that has only now appeared on here is missing in Tempra's photo-story, i.e. that of Rob being FOUND! ;)

[/size]And when will the story be CONTINUED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

hehe yeah.. you see, now I feel something special - I met people from the net, they are really really nice, and you know, I'd like to meet them (and you of course) again. It is something really fascinating to meet people from different countries and talk to them like if they had been your friends since always, although you've seen them for the first time :)

LaFoto'sSister said:
Someone is not very sneaky here. We can never see this video film, can we?

If Hertz has a Firewire port on his PC and can get his hands on a copy of Adobe Premiere or figure out how to use Microsoft Movie maker then everyone here can see it (webspace pending - ask Chase for it. :) )

but where's Graham? I think, he is absent right now, I haven't seen him for a few days here

Neither have I --- I really want to see him again! Really, really! But he seems busy - not even replies to my PM... Hmph. What more can I do but wait - and you, too. We all... must wait.

oooh, guys! it looks like you've had an amazing time together! pics are great and im really sad i couldnt be there, with you-:(
..but who knows? maybe next time? (good, theres always 'next time' possibility!!!)

lovely pics!-:)

thx Ania! yeah it was a great meet-up. If you are sometimes on GG just send me a msg, if you want, I may tell you more details from the meet-up! :)

I've managed to rescue the video off my old hard drive. I've done a lowish res copy that's only about 5Meg - and it's in QuickTime.
All I need now is somewhere to upload it and link from.
Suggestions?

Hertz van Rental said:
I've managed to rescue the video off my old hard drive. I've done a lowish res copy that's only about 5Meg - and it's in QuickTime.
All I need now is somewhere to upload it and link from.
Suggestions?

Email it to me Hertz, I'll give it a home - I'll PM you my email address.

Rob got there first so hopefully he'll post the link when he's sorted it.
It's a 4.8Meg .mov file for QuickTime. Free players are available for you sad Windows users :lol:
I'm afraid there isn't much footage so I've used all I have with no editing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back