UK meetup day 1 teaser

tempra said:
The arty fart bit, ably assisted by Mentos, and I title it "Hertz or beer?"

hmmm.jpg

The beer won! :lol:

OMG that's another terrible photo of me, I knew there was a reason I stayed behind the camera.

those are excellent pictures mate!!! i take it you didnt go to todays (21 Aug 05) forum meet up, i wasnt able to go as well. i got home really late and over slept :blushing: (i just woke up!!!) if you have any of the members phone no. kindly PM it to me so i can call.

All the best, mate

Scurra said:
OMG that's another terrible photo of me, I knew there was a reason I stayed behind the camera.

Beleive it or not that looks exactly like you and you look quite smart!

Anyway I'm sure there'll be a lot more of you so you can choose a better one if you like!:lol:

I got to use my brand new top of the range tripod yesterday for the group shot, so you get to see the whole group. Think I left my tripod behind though :(

crew.jpg

aawww, llok at all those smiling faces. Sure looks like you all have/had a great time.
Maybe ill join you next time, just couldnt make it this year.
Bummer about your tripod man

THOSE ARE SOOOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!! Man, it looks like you guys had a blast.

Dang Mentos, you are a beauty girl! And Hertz, how tall are you? You look about 9' tall in that photo. LaFoto, great photo of you. It was also great to "see" all those wonderful people I read every day but have never seen.

I'm so jealous! Have a beer for me, ok?

Lovely group shot!

I do not recognize some of you. If someone could do the favour that would be great! :)

danalec99 said:
Lovely group shot!

I do not recognize some of you. If someone could do the favour that would be great! :)

I was about to say that...I'd really like some names to put to the faces!

tempra said:
I got to use my brand new top of the range tripod yesterday for the group shot, so you get to see the whole group. Think I left my tripod behind though :(

crew.jpg
Left to right.
Back Row, RobHesketh, Hertz Van Rental, Scurra and Scurra's 2 friends (are they on the forum?)
Middle (ish) row, Tempra, PlasticSpanner, LaFoto, Mentos 007, Mentos's friend, Royster
Front row, LaFoto's Sister and Mataji

Real shame about Tempra's tripod! I'm sure he'll be able to pick onother one up near where he lives though!:lol:

Great..thanks! :)

Waiting for the next set of photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back