UK meetup day 1 teaser

YEAH! Hey... Australia's half way you know! hehehe.... it's just the 'loooong' halfway.

That group photo of everyone is great! It's so nice to be able to put all your gorgeous faces to your names now. hehehe and now I know who to avoid in the street... ;-) :mrgreen:

I wouldn't worry about meeting any of these guys in the street! Only known them all for 1 day but they're all nice and friendly and would consider them as friends now! :thumbup:

(Even Mataji though she looks kinda tough and intimidating after you take her photo!:lol: JK)

it's great to see all went well.

Can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

wow! seems like you guys had a blast :D yay!
great piccies... cant wait to see more :D

tempra said:
And you said yours was a bad photo!! ;)

Where did you get to today?

Hehe sorry about that Tempra it was the only pic I seemed to have of you on your own...

Where did we get to? well we actually made it to finchinfield in the end without the nav sat thingumy... and also spent some time in Saffron Walden again and Thaxstead.

Hi, LaFoto and LaFoto'sSister are back home and have just gotten up and to downloading our piccies.

If you guys mean to plan a World Meet Up halfway across "the Pond", Iceland would be THE place to meet ... and with greatest photo ops too!!! You sure can rent caravans there ;). And we might not even have to lit our own camp fire, we just put ourselves in touch with one of their friendly volcanoes. Hm?

More photos soon - there are altogether some 630 digital photos, not to mention my sister's on film that will need to be developed first (and mine on the film that Rob let me use in his all manual SLR).

The journey home was easy and smooth and the family were delighted to have me back so I can continue doing the housework for them...:confused: .

It was absolutely worthwhile flying over for this weekend, it was one of the funniest weekends I've had in ages! Yes, I consider all of you as friends now! It was so great to meet you all and come across your skills of organisation and navigation :biglaugh:

Hallo, we are back, and the nice (!) English weather came to Germany with us.

It was nice to meet you all.
Thank you to Hertz for driving us around all the time.

Thank you, too, for buying us a dinner on Saturday night.

My prints from film will only be ready to be shown in about 10 days. I am sorry for that. And my new computer still does not agree with my scanner.

Corinna and I will now plough through our many digital photos and put up some later today.

So well, here we go then. A couple of snaps and close-ups of the meet-up (I chose all in all 20 pics for you to enjoy, I'll spread them across a couple of posts, five in each or so):

001_Members.jpg

Magda, Mentos, Rob, Tempra and Hertz waiting for either photos to be taken or for someone who got lost ... getting lost was our overall theme :)

002_Mentos.jpg

Do I have to say who this is?????? ;)

003_PlasticSpanner.jpg

PlasticSpanner evaluating the view carefully while....

004_PlasticSpanner.jpg

...standing thus precariously!!! This is dedication!!!

005_wirzwei.jpg

Yours truly and sister - self-portrait with my little camera mounted onto my miniature tripod, my weapon (!) which I was not allowed to take onboard the plane, it was too dangerous!

Now more:

006_HertzGettingLost.jpg

Our chauffeur for the entire weekend - never getting lost, of course ;)

010_Mentos.jpg

Any need for me to tell you AGAIN who this is? ;)

009_Tempra.jpg

Tempra

008_Royster.jpg

Royster

012_Scurra.jpg

Scurra

011_someinthepub.jpg

PlasticSpanner, Mentos taking photos, as almost all the time (!), Magda, Christiane aka LaFoto'sSister

Never interfere with this man!
He has access to the BUTTON.
If you ever see this look it means "You're banned!" for this is the ultimate "You're-Banned-Look"!!!!!!!!

007_TheBanLook.jpg

Most reactions

Back