"Unbaked Alaska"

Stylistically, you're kind of all over the place. That's not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, but it does prevent the material you're showing us here from cohering particularly well as a portfolio. It's possible you've just got a couple stylistic themes going on which will all come together in the end. It's possible that you don't care about stylistic coherence. It's possible that you're screwin around tryin stuff out.

No worries either way.

I personally like most of what you posted in this thread Dan. I agree, you're very talented. Congrats on the change you've made in your life and great work.

Stylistically, you're kind of all over the place. That's not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing, but it does prevent the material you're showing us here from cohering particularly well as a portfolio. It's possible you've just got a couple stylistic themes going on which will all come together in the end. It's possible that you don't care about stylistic coherence. It's possible that you're screwin around tryin stuff out.

No worries either way.
I'm really not sure what my plans for this series are past it being a personal documentation of my Summer. It certainly isn't a portfolio piece for me as I keep a portfolio containing my more professional work entirely separate from this. For this particular series, I'm just letting it flow as it happens. I just want it to happen naturally as the Summer happens.

Most reactions

Back