What's new

"Under Construction" for c&c

baronlior

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

First photo I upload here.
I'll appreciate any comments.

Thanks,
Lior

45dbd874d6.jpg
4605115592_975606d870_o.jpg

45dbd874d6.jpg
 
I really like the first pic, or at least whichever is showing up. Wish it was a little sharper. That's a lot of construction going on.
 
Yeah this is a really nice looking shot. This is a great use of silhouetting!
 
I like it, its a great use silhouetting :) and the sky is a nice blue with clouds
 
love it great silhouetting like everyone else said lol and the cloud formation is nifty also good job!
 
Looks phony to me. How much did you color in the foreground? Something makes it look extremely fake. Nice job if it isn't though.
 
Looks phony to me. How much did you color in the foreground? Something makes it look extremely fake. Nice job if it isn't though.

Thanks all for the replies

reznap - you are somewhat right, I did work on ACR and brought blacks to around 70 to get the effect - which is pretty much. Also had some amount of vibrance.

I'll might go to this location again with a polarizer filter, wait for the levers to get into better positions and under-expose a bit more. At least I know I'm on the right direction ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom