MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 21, 2007 #1 Hi, I know it s B&W shot, but I want to escape of the B&W forum getho today :mrgreen:
Gormenghast TPF Noob! Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location MA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2007 #2 I love it! It has a very striking mood to it. It almost reminds me of a Chris Van Allsburg drawing, slightly surreal and dreamlike.
I love it! It has a very striking mood to it. It almost reminds me of a Chris Van Allsburg drawing, slightly surreal and dreamlike.
gordon77 TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2007 #3 thats a very interesting expression, i like how the background is blurred, great work!
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 21, 2007 #4 Very nice shot! I love the expression on her face.
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 21, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank You everyone for comments gordon77 the background is blured due to a very short DOF f=1,8 , no photoshop Bye Mat
Thank You everyone for comments gordon77 the background is blured due to a very short DOF f=1,8 , no photoshop Bye Mat
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Page 2 already Ok so UP !!! :mrgreen:
grammaterri TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 22, 2007 #7 lifeafter2am said: Very nice shot! I love the expression on her face. Click to expand... nice
M MurWin TPF Noob! Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2007 #8 Love the DOF... nice job. I like the lighting on her face...
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 24, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 grammatery, murwin thanks Murwin, DOF is about 1,8 due to very low light in night conditions Mat