What's new

underexposed 2 probably NSFW

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
998
Reaction score
700
Location
Miami, Fl.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Exposed a bit more on her for this one and brought back the background . Funky pose , but I like it :)


M7K_9767-2 by mannyher1, on Flickr
 
Holy rockin' body! I would add some contrast and pop to the area around her to really make the image stand out. I would up your saturation a bit too, except on her.
 
Holy rockin' body! I would add some contrast and pop to the area around her to really make the image stand out. I would up your saturation a bit too, except on her.

Kathy, yes. Sweetest girl with a body that just won't quit. I'm still working here on Island, so just quick edits. Will revisit later after done shooting. Thanks for tips!
 
She's very attractive posed that way. I added a bit of orange and yellow saturation, and changed the exposure darker, then added some fill light digitally, made a tweak or two here and there, went for a more "sunset time" look. Better? $10156235673_df8920b145_adjusted.webp In some ways, I think cropping off the sunset's very brightest reflection on the far right side of the frame might change this shot for the better.
 
She's very attractive posed that way. I added a bit of orange and yellow saturation, and changed the exposure darker, then added some fill light digitally, made a tweak or two here and there, went for a more "sunset time" look. Better?View attachment 57417 In some ways, I think cropping off the sunset's very brightest reflection on the far right side of the frame might change this shot for the better.

Derrel, I do like the edit. I'm having a bit of issues with trying to not emphasize way to much in one image. I will probably submit both ways. Thanks.
 
My version...

 
Toes on her left foot look weird. Otherwise, nice.

Funny, but she told me that she felt she had weird toes. I seem to have got stuck somewhere near the center of this image, did not see toes! :D
 
My version...


Gah! Calmly get up from your chair and step away from the sliders. Step away.

Now let me go repair my retinas.
 
When looking at the picture I cant stop marveling the sky and the also the shiny sparkling water, the contrast between the two is out of this world.............................

Ok I am full of s__t I couldn't stop looking at the model she is GORGEOUS :hail:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom