"Unique" Wedding Photographers

o hey tyler said:
So do I qualify since clients hire because of the aesthetic quality of my images? I guess I'm confused bro.

Yes. I more referring to photographer's who batch process hundreds of photos using some prepackaged action or preset from a cutesy photoshop website.

I also think there's a difference between doing what a client wants, and being given free reign and STILL producing generic stuff. The latter is what I don't understand.

I'm just surprised that there aren't more people at least trying something different and I'm trying to find photographers who work in a very commercialized field who produce unconventional shots

It kind of reminds me of hiding technical deficiencies under post-processing.

Last edited:
Honestly, I feel like a large number of the "different" kind of wedding photos will start in a couple years, when the high school freshman of today are getting married.

thetrue said:
Honestly, I feel like a large number of the "different" kind of wedding photos will start in a couple years, when the high school freshman of today are getting married.

They'll want Justin Bieber lyric overlays on all their wedding photos.

By then, Justin Beiber WILL be to them what boys II men is to today

thetrue said:
By then, Justin Beiber WILL be to them what boys II men is to today

Is that a band or something?

rexbobcat said:
Is that a band or something?

BOYS ROMAN NUMERAL TWO MEN, DAVE!

Jeeze, get with it dude.

o hey tyler said:
BOYS ROMAN NUMERAL TWO MEN, DAVE!

Jeeze, get with it dude.

Soooo...yes...no...maybe....

I'll bet they don't have good music like Nikki Minaj.

rexbobcat said:
Soooo...yes...no...maybe....

I'll bet they don't have good music like Nikki Minaj.

Or the indigo girls.

I think art is art, Over the top arty wedding shots is pretenious bollox, People I have seen in the uk are doing classy creative wedding shots, Over the top arty shots meh don't get me wrong great for fashion editorials I am with you, but weddings, no, Anything slightly diff creative has been done and is certainly not UNIQUE, Also by doing weddings that way you have just taken 75% of business away, Seems great If you don't want the work, and want to be arty and unique.

I speak from experience working in the wedding industry, wedding shows, salon work, wedding shoots (styling, makeup,hair) Working with thousands of brides in the salon industry

Most reactions

New Topics

Back