What's new

Unlimited Parking (colour version)

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, I had posted this photo on the B&W forum and someone suggested that I edit this in colour. So here it is.

p1287241298-4.jpg


Hope you like.
 
Thanks, guys. This scene was B&W in my mind, so I need to warm up to the colour version a bit before deciding which version I like best.
 
I didn't see the B&W but, I really like this photo. There is something simple yet appealing about it. :thumbup:
 
I like it. I think I prefer the b&w better though.
 
They are both nice...would make a nice canvas print for sale in a car mag.
 
You should do 50 color, 50 b&w signed and numbered and make yourself a sought after photographer :)
 
I like this very much; i have not seen the B&W; have you the link? ;)
 
I didn't see the B&W but, I really like this photo. There is something simple yet appealing about it. :thumbup:
I like this very much; i have not seen the B&W; have you the link? ;)
There is a link in the original post above, first line :)

I like it. I think I prefer the b&w better though.
Thank you, I think I prefer the B&W better as well.

They are both nice...would make a nice canvas print for sale in a car mag.
Hmm... Canvas would be perfect to "hide" the tank on the back, which is something that's been annoying me about the B&W version :)

You should do 50 color, 50 b&w signed and numbered and make yourself a sought after photographer :)
I will just need someone to buy those 100 prints and I'd be off to the races :lol:

Thank you all for the kind comments, guys and gals!
 
Oh, I saw both; i can't throw away one for the other; both are extremely awesome :D
 
Without any enhancement, the processed B&W version is better. The clear blue sky isn't as evident in the color version--even though I can't see the color in the B&W version of course, I know it's blue...

Plus, the monochrome correlates with the age and past of the immortally parked truck.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom