What's new

Uno! Dos! Triptych!

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"324"
4781430751_e080f81d86_b.jpg














"Rust-O-Leum"

4781430339_7119e4a015_b.jpg
 
The first title should be "12, 20, 13"
 
Jeweller, it is about time you move out of the Beginners' Forum and start posting into the regular galleries!!!

You no longer are a beginner. It shows! Clearly.
 
He can stay here as long as he likes. ;)
I agree with the experience level, though.

:thumbup:
Mark
 
These are geat. Composition is beautiful, and for being such mundane items, they really hold my interest.
 
Love the second one. Part of it may be that one doesn't see too many vertical triptych.

The original triptychs (would that be the plural form) were hinged and so the horizontal is much easier to deal with.
 
You no longer are a beginner. It shows! Clearly.

Unfortunately, around here, that's saying 'Hey, you no longer should want any feedback on your images at all, ever, or get any views.'
 
Well, it may be the case (is for me, I must admit), but somehow, when you have reached a certain level, the Galleries should be the place for you to go and thus leave the Beginners' Forum to the beginners. But I'm not ordering anyone around, I'm saying this as member, not as mod, that Bitter Jeweler is way beyond being a BEGINNER. Waaay beyond!
 
I agree w/ cloud....... love the second set!! It has wonderful lines and colors........simply something that someone should have have on their wall. Nice job,Bitter!! And keep posting!!
 
BTW........#1 is very interesting to look at! I found myself looking at it for a while following all the lines. Nice job!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom