TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Needing some C&C on the PP, you can see others on my flickr, Thanks guys

zipper2.jpg

I don't like the top of the zipper, the blur takes away realism. Also the zippers would cast a shadow like your fingers do. Nice idea though, and pretty well done.

What kind of processing did you do to the photo before the zipper went on? You can see where the shades of light gradient change in some parts of the photo. Maybe it's from JPG compression, but it's something I get sometimes when I do some heavy processing to an image.

Your images are entertaining to me.

Wow, thats an interesting take. so, whats in there that we cant see?

Thank you all for the comments. I agree with the top part of the zipper, I havent had enough time to sit down and really try to fix it. I just wanted to throw this up here and get some feedback

Fantastic! :hail: Agreeing about the top part of the zipper as well. Overall awesome work yet again.

All i see now is that d*** top of the zipper, i gotta fix that! Its driving me nuts. Thanks for the comments. I appreciate them all!

Excellent work but with all the processing you had to do on the neck the hand feels out of place. Like a real hand on a drawing of a woman.

use the pen tool to clip around stuff. it is more precise and you get a better edge

Most reactions

New Topics

Back