Up up and away!(56k warning)

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
In my beautiful ballon..........

Every 4th of July weekend our town has hot air balloons come in and it is a beautiful sight. These are pics from my balloon ride. What fun!!!

Blowing up the balloon.

medium.jpg

This was really interesting to watch...

medium.jpg

So cool or should I say hot!

medium.jpg

A shot from me leaning out of the balloon (we weren't up too high yet!!) 3 feet maybe! heehee

medium.jpg

A view of the balloon from the inside looking straight up! Some of you might recognize this shot!

medium.jpg

And a few from above!!

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Well I hope you enjoyed these, I sure enjoyed my ride!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Oh my, you are having my dream come true! I would enjoy a ride in a hot air balloon, too! I am just so sure! That really is a big dream of mine!

I love that fourth photo! That is the best of the series yet, I think!

Great series... I like the 4th one also..

Did you get the champagne treatment??

Beautiful shots photo gal. Man , I bet that was a blast ! I've always dreamed of riding in one of them and I still do dream of doing so. I love the colours you have captured.
Thx for sharing them.

Up , up and awaaaaay my beautiful my beautiful ballooooooooooooon. 8 )

Wow..Photogal.. Great series of pics. Betcha had fun eh? Love the colours in number 4. Great work!!!!!!!

Ah LaFoto it is so cool I am sure you will love it! Thanks for your comments and I hope you get to do it too real soon!!

Sfaribault yes I did indeed get the champagne treatment and a certificate and a pin too!! Thanks!

M@ko Thanks so much for your comments, I'm telling you it surely was a blast! Do it, it's so coooool!

Thanks chiller and you bet right!

Thanks for your comments micatlady and snownow!!

I have to tell you it was a little hairy trying to take pics while we were up there, my camera is big and I need 2 hands soooo whoa!! : )

love the colors, too photo gal...you did a great job, with the juggling the camera and all... i was thinking...shame you didnt use 5 or 6 in the pattern contest for the month...!! i would have voted for them...6 especially!!

great job!!

You lived one of my dreams, I always wanted to do that. Great series and pictures, enjoyed them all. Sigh, guess I have to live this dream through your photo's, thanks for posting. 4,5. and 6 are terrific pic's btw.

Where are you located?

I grew up in New Mexico, and the Sandia Balloon festival is a sight to behold each year. Never been up. So how far do I have to drive to bum a ride?

I love the color in these, and how you got the flame to show up in that bright of a setting is beyond me. All my shots of daylight fires are fantastic flops!!

Fantastic series! The colors, patterns and unique angles really made this a treat to view :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back