What's new

Used Bamboo Tablet

JadeEPhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am selling my old Bamboo tablet. I recently upgraded to the Intuos 4. It's in really good condition, I didn't use it much. I still have all of the spare nibs and software, basically everything but the box. I'm selling it for $50 if anyone is interested!
 
Might help if you had images of it or you said which bamboo it is. And you might want to provide an ebay feedback or something seeing how it's your first post.
 
Interested. Pictures please.
 
Photos, model, etc?

Mark
 
Still very interested but no response.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom