Vacation in Vegas

snipemom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I am leaving in 2 weeks going to vegas for about a week. I have never been so I am so excited. Can anyone give me any pointers on what lens to take and Iso to use. I have a canon rebel with the 18-55, 70-300 and also a tamron 70-200 f2.8. I really don't want to rent a lens. I will also be going to the Grand Canyon. Thanks for you help in advance

forget vegas and drive an hour or so to death valley, vegas is all tourist attractions.. but if you're into that then enjoy all you'll need to do tourist stuff in vegas is the 18-55, don't worry about carrying all the rest unless you leave the city

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com

Funny that you said that I have a friend that live in AZ and she told me about death valley and also Red Rock Canyon. So with those two also in mind any suggestions?

Two weeks? That's about the time the Dew Tour will be there. Which means I'll be there *cough*working*cough*.

Take all your lenses. Not sure how we're supposed to suggest an ISO setting, but we can give you a range of settings... try anywhere from 100 to 3200, depending on the light. :lmao:

Thanks for you help... I just don't want to get there without one of my lens and i would be really upset.!

I didn't know the Dew Tour was going to be in Vegas. That's pretty cool!

Yeah, at the Hard Rock Cafe, 14th through the 17th. Taking the whole famn damily since it's also my 16th anniversary (on Oct. 15th). ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back