M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Oct 24, 2005 #16 yankees S U C K but nice shots
Tuna1 Fotoğrafçı Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,337 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2005 #17 Wow. VERY nice set of pictures - I enjoyed each one with 2, 3, 5 & 8 being my favorites. Great work. Tuna
Wow. VERY nice set of pictures - I enjoyed each one with 2, 3, 5 & 8 being my favorites. Great work. Tuna
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2005 #18 I love the last one!
N Nikon Fan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 3,524 Reaction score 49 Oct 24, 2005 #19 Great series Airic I love the last 2 especially
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2005 #20 Love the arches and the sailboats...nice stuff as always eric.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 25, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #21 Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated. Eric