What's new

Vacation Pics

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
83
Location
Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have not been overly enthusiastic about working on my vacation pics to the NE States because of the poor weather we had but here are a few of the better ones I took along the way.

nes8674.jpg


nes8709.jpg


nes8712.jpg


nes8720.jpg


nes8727.jpg


nes8760.jpg


nes8904.jpg


nes8953.jpg


Cheers,

Eric
 
the last two really stand out for me Eric.

love the rich colors in the recessed archway shot.

well done!
 
5, 6, 7, and 8 are all amazing...awesome. :thumbup:
 
#2, and the last one I really like. Great stuff as usual Airic!!
 
I like them all.
Well, wouldn't I? They are AIRIC-pics, after all.

But although you were unhappy at the time about the weather, I do think that just BECAUSE of the weather, the last photo has got a very distinct, intense emotional aspect. I like that one very, very much. I wonder if it WAS this monochrome?

But I also like the close-up on the red bricks over that door ... do you creatively crop your photos afterwards or even while taking the picture?

And the all overgrown hut (?) in the woods (?) ... well, that very green one! :D Green! Ahhh! :D
 
my fav is the first one! very colourfull and a very very nice landscape there!!! What's more the shadows from the tree are really neat. But w8... what is there? your shadow??? in the bottom left corner??? :P:P:P:P sorry I had to :P
 
Wonderful shots as always Eric!

love #4,7,8

very awesome work.. thanks for sharing :)
 
Thanks for all the great comments. I will have to see if I can dig up a few more from the trip.

Eric
 
I particularly like the brick archway and the last two.

It looks to me like the foliage had the same weather-related problems in the northeast as here in the northwest. It simply wasn't a great year for foliage shots. All the more credit to you, then, for setting aside that aspect of your trip and coming up with great images in other areas.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom