What's new

Valentine's Day with the Girlfriend

KerrySnow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Visiting my girl friend in Tallahassee this weekend, went out to a lake and managed to get her to go to a car show with me lol Tell me what you think!

IMG_6370.jpg


IMG_6438.jpg


IMG_6467.jpg


IMG_6473.jpg


IMG_6491.jpg


IMG_6538.jpg


IMG_6553.jpg


IMG_6560.jpg


IMG_6567.jpg


IMG_6589.jpg


IMG_6387.jpg


IMG_6394.jpg


IMG_6395.jpg


IMG_6411.jpg


IMG_6416.jpg
 
hey just to let you know, the first few pictures should have a little more contrast, not sure why the upload messed it up... :(
 
Almost more pics of the car..........lol
 
Pic #3 is really nice. Needs a bit of editing(contrast, color). But even as is, very nice.
 
-Mishele- I'm not sure what you mean lol
-Jaymitch- yea i completely agree, it looks so much better in bridge:( i uploaded them using photobucket and i have never really had a problem with colors changing, but this is bad.
 
If she went to a car show with you on VALENTINE'S DAY, might I make an observation?

She's a keeper.
 
lol I was just being all girlie on your ass....:sexywink:

You have one sexy lady there........treat her good!!
 
Haha yes i do agree, 4 years and counting!
 
**** Valentine's day, stupid holiday made by Hallmark to boost sales between Christmas and Easter.

Good shots though. Razor sharp.
 
lol I'm not sure if she would agree with that, but it was an awesome weekend and gave me an excuse to shoot some pictures. I really appreciate all the feedback!! I've only had this camera for a couple months and i'm still finding my way around it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom