vegetables can be for everyone

I was raised on meat and potatoes all my life, but when I hit college, I started to meet people who were vegan, vegetarian, piscetarian, etc. I started to eat a lot of the dishes that they brought to things and was amazed at how much I loved it. Now my wife and I try to have 1 or 2 days a week where we try new vegetarian dishes at home. It's a funny thing, if you don't tell someone something is vegetarian, and just let them try it, almost all of them will enjoy it.

All we are sayin is. Give peas a chance.

I'm a second hand vegetarian - cows eat vegetation and I eat cows.

I love vegetables. I like Chinese vegetables. I always ordered Buddhist delight at the local Chinese place. But I love steak and onions too so....
Hamburgers with peppers, yum...
that's actually a pretty good thing you have going there. cooking over a fire (better off waiting for coals) is time consuming and hard. especially when you are hungry and you have to wait...

fresh out of the garden..even better..

Vegetables: What food eats!
wrong wrong wrong and just wrong!

Do you think it's plotting against me? I mean now that you mention it that would explain a lot... lol
oh yes! you're right about that!

It's a funny thing, if you don't tell someone something is vegetarian, and just let them try it, almost all of them will enjoy it.
simply to state, yes!

yummy! That looks fun and delicious!
yes it is!

All we are sayin is. Give peas a chance.
that's a great one! I wanted to declare a war
boxing.gif
but then I remembered, that's not us, we're not like that ;)

I'm a second hand vegetarian - cows eat vegetation and I eat cows.
I can't come up with anything here...

Hamburgers with peppers, yum......fresh out of the garden..even better..
I can't remember when was the last time I ate a hamburger. I wouldn't do it even if someone pays me. but for the second part quoted here... now you're talking!

you're all invited!
looking forward to see you eat just veggies and enjoy!!! :smileys:

Last edited:
Seeing as you haven't eaten meat for a long time, if you did eat meat now, you would be sick. The reason is your system has not produced the enzymes necessary to break down meat protein, and without those enzymes, you would experience gastric distress. If you ever wish to eat meat again, take only a very small amount at first to "instruct" your body to produce the enzymes again.

What animal does this....vegetable come from?

Seeing as you haven't eaten meat for a long time, if you did eat meat now, you would be sick. The reason is your system has not produced the enzymes necessary to break down meat protein, and without those enzymes, you would experience gastric distress. If you ever wish to eat meat again, take only a very small amount at first to "instruct" your body to produce the enzymes again.

:) yeah...

I also don't eat snacks, like chips f.e, some kinds of candy, I don't chew gym and much more then I can't write... I don't tolerate lots of additives in any kind of food. I also have a pronounced sense of smell and taste which an be very helpful sometimes, and sometimes very annoying.
It's interesting because I don't taste my food when preparing, I smell it and know when it's done or need some spices or what else.
It's annoying because I'm so picky. I ate fish pretty regularly, in restaurants or bought somewhere and then prepared at home, but when I got married and tried brown trout or grayling from the purest rivers, I couldn't eat what I mentioned anymore.

Just yesterday I ate lots of unhealthy food. I've been very busy these days and bought myself snacks and sweets to eat in the office while working (don't usually do that) and... last night I had stomach pain not like gastritis but it was a strong pain and it lasted...

I just can't eat some food...nor I want in majority of cases, but then, sometimes I 'll do something stupid like what I did yesterday and I have to pay for that.

Most reactions

Back