No home delivery?! Guess we'll have to pick 'em up
Nice street scene..love the blurred movement I'm seeing in a lot of your shots lately...really brings these scenes to life for me. Combined with the BW the effect is fantastic.
Nice work mansi.
Another classic Mansi image. Love the movement you have on the right. I agree with JonK. It brings your photos to life.
This one is in the book too....right?
Excellent image Mansi ! Was this handheld @ 1/13? It looks so steady. And I agree with JonK... your mixture of motion in your images lately are really rockin girl !
I love this shot... tell your shooting buddy I said Waaasssup !
Will do i'll try get him to join tpf.. he's known as macroman can only guess why
and im off to shoot on another saturday morning 6 am.... *yawn* almost bedtime *sets transatlantic global alarm clock* :mrgreen:
yay... share more pics when im back from the shooties