What's new

Venice, CA *7 images first post*

Thor the Mighty

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
glendale, ca
OK first of all, I havn't been on here in an age and thats because I forgot there was an account on here!
Second, I have some old work and new work from Venice beach, CA. Feel free to add your own, these are just some recent/ old ones.
enjoy.

old:
sdtrip36.jpg



sdtrip31.jpg



new:

c10s.jpg



c11s.jpg



c5s.jpg



c7s.jpg


c6s.jpg
 
Interesting shots of some interesting people. I like them, and like the colours - only thing I would work on is if you can tone down the bright halo around the characters a bit? That would make them perfect.
 
Interesting shots of some interesting people. I like them, and like the colours - only thing I would work on is if you can tone down the bright halo around the characters a bit? That would make them perfect.

+1
 
I like the 5th shot the best. Would have been even better without the people under his right stilt cluttering things up. Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom